Thursday, July 17, 2008

We Got Tagged!

Tanner and Ella tagged Monica (a long time ago), but I thought it would be fun to get all the kids' answers. Here it goes--out of the mouth of babes:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Cameron: You have to clean up your room.
Trey: Stop playing games. (Video games)
Monica: Play basketball.

2. What makes mom happy?
Cameron: When I do stuff that you ask.
Trey: When I say "thank you" after lunch.
Monica: Chicken Nuggets.

3. What makes mom sad?
Cameron: When we stay up late. (Trey: "No, that makes you mad, not sad")
Trey: When you get hurt.
Monica: Your throat.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Cameron: Make Megan laugh, toot, and burp.
Trey: Tickle us in the neck.
Monica: Feel nice and happy.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Cameron: How should I know? Angry, mean, always crying, trying to get people's attention.
Trey: Like Megan.
Monica: Um, me.

6. How old is your mom?
Cameron: 36--older than our dad.
Trey: 36
Monica: 3

7. How tall is your mom?
Cameron: Really short. I'm up to her shoulder.
Trey: I don't know.
Monica: You're bigger like Grandma.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Cameron: Mess around with us.
Trey: Watch T.V.
Monica: Make pills for your throat.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cameron: Make dinner with Monica's help.
Trey: Look for us.
Monica: Play hide and seek.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cameron: Being angry at 10:00 at night. (Laughing)
Trey: When you're a rock star.
Monica: For my birthday party.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Cameron: I'd say, nothing. (Continuing to laugh)
Trey: Taking a shower.
Monica: Playing baseball.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Cameron: Everything. (Rolling on the floor laughing)
Trey: Playing baseball.
Monica: Playing soccer.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Cameron: Be our servant.
Trey: Yeah, be our servant.
Monica: Do dishes.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Cameron: Pig lips with chicken blood.
Trey: Uh, I don't know. Everything.
Monica: Corn.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Cameron: When you don't boss us around.
Trey: Nothing.
Monica: Playing my soccer.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cameron: Tom. Always crashing into stuff. (Tom & Jerry)
Trey: Spongebob
Monica: Spongebob Squarepants

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Cameron: Go to the store.
Trey: Go to the store.
Monica: Play soccer. You need to be on my team.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cameron: We joke around a lot.
Trey: I don't know.
Monica: You've got a pink shirt.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Cameron: She's a girl, I'm a boy.
Trey: (Same answer)
Monica: Making a job.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cameron: Only when she gives us Crock Pot Chicken and Chicken Nuggets.
Trey: When she kisses us.
Monica: When you make you a kiss.

We tag Tate and Kash Strasburg.

5 comments:

Scott said...

being my servant...love it.

Rachael said...

Yeah, talk about a morale booster. Who came up with this activity anyway?!!

Erin said...

Mac is too smart for this game. :)

Ali and Rob said...

ya those are too cute! You will have to tell me- do i use the same questions, or what, we never been tagged!I will get to it:)

I cannot believe the mosquito bites! wow! Have you heard of using listerine! Im trying it, my aunt sent an e-mail, and she used it camping, you put it in a squirt bottle, spray clothes, blankets, or chairs etc. wherever around you and say's not directly on you, but some does get on, and It seems to do pretty good! just a thought! we have west nile here, so trying to prevent that!

Rachael said...

Ali, yes, use the same questions. I just copied and pasted them into our blog.