Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mosquitos on Crack

Back in October of 2005, we loaded up the van and took the family to Scott's house in Philadelphia. During our visit, Trey was bit by a drug-induced mosquito that resulted in a trip to the emergency room. That is really when we learned just how allergic Trey is to mosquitoes. Fortunately, with some Benadryl and anti-biotics, his face returned to normal.


Well, we learned this past month that not only is Monica allergic to mosquitoes, but it appears that Cincinnati has been invaded by the infamous Philadelphia crack mosquitoes.


Don't believe me about the invasion? Here's more proof.


Trey and his cankle. Can you see the difference?

Fortunately, neither Monica or Trey had to go to the emergency room and the swelling has subsided. But we still can't find any repellent that says it will stop the crack mosquito.

2 comments:

GR Brit said...

Wow, poor things. I too am allergic to mosquitoes. Unfortunately, I'm also really bad at noticing them and by the time I do, I have cankles or a brow like Herman Munster! :)

Erin said...

I can't believe Monica's cheek!