Friday, October 9, 2009

We have a 10 year old...

Hard to believe, but 10 years ago today, Cameron was born. Below are just a few of the pictures that I have kept in my wallet over the years. The wear and tear on the pictures is obvious, but they were ones that I was always proud to share with anyone that asked about my family.

Cameron is just a great kid. Anyone that meets him, quickly learns that he is an intelligent, caring young man with a soft heart and a sweet tooth. He is determined to be good at everything that he does, and has an eagerness to learn that I wish I had. While he can be a bit shy at times, other kids and even adults migrate to him because he accepts everyone and always looks for the positive. He is a fun, protective older brother, and a loving, obedient son. I am blessed to be his Dad.

Happy Birthday Cameron!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron! Kevin - I think in his baby pics, he looks a bit like Charlie :) Hope you all have a fun weekend!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Macaroon!

Ali and Rob said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday!!! i remember a lot of those pics and them at those stages in life.. how time fly's! Crazy...hope all is well!

Debbie said...

There is no way you can have a 10 year old!!! I guess in the same way we cannot have an 18 year old.. scary! What great lookin' kids you have!

Doug and Kim Conant said...

love all these photos! Makes me cry....